Yoga EVO Resistance Stretching Strap
The running joke about yoga is that it feels like submission wrestling without a referee waiting for you to tap out. And if you are trying to add yoga routines that involved self-help options, the best tool available for you would be the Yoga EVO Resistance Stretching Strap.
- The Yoga EVO Resistance Stretching Strap is made up of cotton and spandex.
- Its length is at 55 inches at rest and 110 inches maximum when stretched.
- Its width is at 1.2 inches.
- It has 10 elastic loops in the stretching strap itself for better grip.
- The bundle comes, along with the Yoga EVO Resistance Stretching Strap, with a carrying pouch to put the stretching strap in, an exercise booklet in PDF format and tutorial videos that can easily be played on your laptop or tablet by accessing said clips on Yoga EVO’s website..
- Yoga practitioners using the Yoga EVO Resistance Stretching Strap for the first time are not left in the dark, thanks for the PDF version of the exercise booklet.
- The loops don’t have buckles. The loops in the strap itself are more like fixtures attached on a loop band for better grip.
- This strap works best for yoga positions that normally needed another person for you to execute on the yoga mat.
- You can use this even when you are lying on the yoga mat on your tummy to help you stretch your feet with your hands tightly holding the strap.
- Two of the 10 elastic loops are in the middle of the strap for the feet to stretch upwards as your hands held on each end of the strap.
- This strap is versatile enough to be used on Pilates or gymnastics-based stretching routines.
- Having a strap made of cotton and spandex meant less risk of rope burns in the middle of stretching routines.
- Most folks that purchased the Yoga EVO Resistance Stretching Strap were expecting a hard copy of the exercise booklet and a DVD copy of the tutorial videos.
- Some isolated cases occurred where the packaged arrived containing only the strap in a dented box.
- The loops are not adjustable. People with small feet might get the strap snapping at their hands, causing some pain in the process.
- Wide Loop Stretching Strap by Core Prodigy
- This loop-based stretching strap has 4 fixed loops as opposed to the 10 elastic loops from the Yoga EVO Resistance Stretching Strap.
- This strap is made of soft neoprene material best used when stretching in a lying position with your bare feet.
- Much of the benefits of this strap by Core Prodigy is in its width. Apart from covering a big part of the bare feet while stretching, it results to less to almost no rope burns at all.
- Yoga Strap for Stretching by Liryo
- The Yoga Strap for Stretching is made up of 100% natural cotton.
- Having a strap at 6 feet long and 1.2 inch-wide meant a strap that caters to taller yoga practitioners, it has fixed 10 loops similar to the Yoga EVO Resistance Stretching Strap.
- Designed with beginners in mind, this strap also comes handy for physical therapists in need of a tool to make the sessions with their patients convenient for both parties.
- The package comes with the Bamboo Cooling Towel, very handy once the routines start getting intense enough to get you sweating.
- Rating is at 7 out of 10. While there is less risk of rope burns, there is risk of the band snapping on skin once slipping out of one’s grip.
- The Yoga EVO Resistance Stretching Strap is the tool worth buying if you prefer stretching routines with your tummy or back flat on the exercise mat.
- A strap without a door anchor meant spending most of the routines on the floor.
- A great thing since this strap would adjust to your stretching needs and convenience concerns.
Top-rated similar product