The Original Stretch Out Strap by OPTP
What is the first strap designed specifically to target flexibility problems? The Original Stretch Out Strap is proud to claim to be the first fitness tool to address problems in flexibility. As early as 1993, OPTP, the company behind the Original Stretch Out Strap, knew the risk of conducting stretching routines by oneself without anyone to assist them.
- The Original Stretch Out Strap by OPTP is made of nylon in the United States of America.
- The strap itself extends to 6 feet and 4 inches.
- The strap is woven, not cut from some thick piece of nylon cloth.
- OPTP claimed this strap as one of the earliest stretch straps ever created, first conceptualized in 1993.
- It has 10 individual loops for the feet and the hands to go into while stretching.
- It comes with the instructional exercise book to orient oneself in this breakthrough fitness product.
- The loops in the Original Stretch Out Strap are designed with the dancers and athletes in mind.
- This strap comes handy for unassisted warm-ups for gym enthusiasts and ballet students who made it to the studio first without anyone to assist them in using said strap.
- Given the same situation, the instructional exercise book also comes handy as a self-help option in using the Original Stretch Out Strap.
- Some gym instructors occasionally use this strap even in the middle of exercise sessions for hamstring flexibility as well as a tool for resistance training.
- Even licensed physical therapists use this on their patients after testing the potency of the stretching routines on themselves.
- Having this strap to flex better leads to less-to-zero risk of injury.
- It does not have the same elasticity as some loop-based stretch bands or door-assisted stretch bands.
- The loops in the Original Stretch Out Strap stay as they are, not adjustable for smaller feet or smaller hands.
- It works more with the athlete laying down on the floor, back first, as opposed to attaching it on some door hook for the standing stretching routines.
- Ballet Foot Stretch Band by Ezage
- This is a door assisted flexibility tool recommended to ballet students and gymnastic competitors.
- It consists of a long strap with adjustable buckles on each end of the strap.
- One end is the for the foot being stretched upwards as the other end is being held with both hands for pulling the strap in order to stretch one leg.
- The long strap is kept in place through a pulley-like short strap connected to a short cylinder coming out from a little slit in a closed closet door.
- This set is easy to put in the drawstring pouch also found in the same package for the Ballet Foot Stretch Band by Ezage
- Therapist’s Choice© Stretch Strap
- The Therapist’s Choice© Stretch Strap is one tool often recommended to physical therapists in need of a stretch strap especially designed for the latter’s patients.
- Somewhat similar to the Original Stretch Out Strap by OPTP except for the color which makes it distinct with the main product analyzed in this article.
- This strap though specified which muscles are targeted for the stretching sessions infused into therapy.
- Most individuals who benefited from this strap are those recuperating from knee replacement surgery and other folks needing their flexibility back after similar surgeries.
- Rating is 7 out of 10 as the price might be too steep for a package that contains a strap without a door anchor.
- The multiple-loop arrangement of the Original Stretch Strap by OPTP will give individuals an idea of the levels of flexibility that they have reached.
- If this worked well for yoga students, it might be suitable for folks trying out their wares in Pilates too.
- It’s already expected to see this tool in ballet and gym classes too since flexibility is achieved using the Original Stretch Strap too.
Top-rated similar product