SUPERIORBAND + STRETCHMAX = Best Selling Ballet Stretch Band and Best Selling Stretching Leg Stretching Strap … in one special bundle
Intense flexibility training meant having the right tools to guide you on your own. When you don’t always have your fellow ballet student to assist you in your stretch routines, it’s time to use leg stretching bands from SUPERIORBAND + STRETCHMAX Best Selling Stretch Band and Best Selling Stretching Leg Stretching Strap.
- Made of natural rubber elastic stretch loop band, it owes its stretchability to having pure rubber.
- Very flexible not because of latex additives but because of the rubber used in creating this band.
- This loop band is at 90-inch circumference level, making the unstretched form spread out at 45 inches.
- Width is at 1 and a half inches
- This band has loops on each end to help ballet students stretch one leg on one end and hold the end up with one or both hands.
- Easy to attach to the door to support the D-shaped ring where the band would glide smoothly in the middle of the stretching routines.
- Lightweight tool weighing at only 5 ounces.
- The width helps anyone just starting out in ballet to fully stretch their legs whether sitting down or standing up.
- Comfortable to use for students wearing sleeveless are spaghetti-strapped tops while stretching.
- The band doesn’t sink into the skin, leaving marks after the stretching routines.
- This tool pushes the person’s flexibility too when using the band in a sitting position from reaching one’s toes without bending the knees to kissing the knees among some stretching routines.
- Highly recommended for ballet students having difficulty with the grand jetes.
- It does not need a door hook. It just needs a closed door for support.
- Stretching exercises easily executable in the comfort of your bedroom. Or private room.
- You, the person holding the other end of the band, controls the level of flexibility that one leg can attain.
- Helps you reach the required flexibility to do the arabesque.
- It is made of rubber so it can be irritating once you start sweating in the middle of the routine.
- It has more exercises geared towards the lower body with the shoulder-assisted stretch routines as the only exception.
- It doesn’t come with a manual. Instead it will ask you to login to their website for the instructional videos. No offline version.
- You can use this band on a door that’s creaking or rickety.
- No one should open the door while stretching using this door-dependent band. (More of an external factor really)
- The PlumBand Stretch Band for Dance and Ballet
- Its Amazon page looks like its geared towards kids but adults may use it too.
- A loop band made up of premium-grade natural rubber to test your stretching limits.
- Available in 3 color schemes - purple, rose pink and sky blue
- Customizable in terms of design so other people will not confuse it for their stretch band in ballet class.
- It comes with an instruction booklet and a lightweight drawstring bag (included in the box).
- PREMIUM EXERCISE PS Athletic Ballet Stretch Band
- Pink loop band with almost no trace of soluble proteins.
- Contains natural rubber lates.
- Marketed not only for ballet students but other kids interested in gymnastics and cheerdance routines.
- Their Amazon page contains video instructional guides on how this stretch band can be integrated into gym exercise routines.
- The package is highly recommended for ballet dancers with a need to stretch themselves further, literally and figuratively.
- This is an ideal gift from parents to kids happily enrolled in ballet school.
- Highly recommended to any student of dance classes with a readily accessible WiFi to access the instructional videos.
Top-rated similar product