Stretching for Ballet Yoga Belt Strap by VANWALK
Ever noticed how the Stretching for Ballet Yoga Belt has successfully targeted 2 niches in one? The common denominator for these wellness practices is obvious - the need to be literally flexible. So whether you’re just starting out in either ballet or yoga, this belt strap got you covered.
- The Stretching for Ballet Yoga Belt Strap is made of 100% premium cotton from the stretch strap itself to the strap connecting the D-shaped ring to the anchor.
- The loops on either end of the stretch strap have an anti-rust electroplating buckles each, buckling you for the next level of stretching required.
- This puts the main strap’s length at 292cm or at 114.9 inches as opposed to the shorter strap’s length at 24.5cm or 9.64 inches.
- The cylinder-shaped anchor serves as fulcrum for the stretching exercises done in an upright position.
- The premium cotton used for this strap guarantees the non-toxicity of the Stretching for Ballet Yoga Belt Strap
- The strap has the look of a conventional polyester strap except that it is cotton.
- The D-ring design of the buckle by the anchor caused less slippages as far as the main strap goes as opposed to some strap sets using a circular ring by the anchor.
- The Stretching for Ballet Yoga Strap was intentionally long for the yoga poses.
- The buckles by both ends of the strap are adjustable to accommodate to the flexing needs of ballet students and professionals.
- The buckles are so adjustable that a loop can be created using the edges of the main strap by letting them go through said buckles, creating a loop supporting the advanced yoga poses.
- Since the anchor is just hanging loose on the other side of the door, the door had to be closed to ensure that the anchor will get to do function as expected.
- The cylinder isn’t small enough to lay flat on the door surface and stay in place. The slit through the door had to be a little tight to keep the anchor in place.
- Although the product name says “Stretching for Ballet Yoga Belt Strap”, some ballet students would have to adjust the buckles more to fit their stretching routines.
- In some isolated cases, the buckles are not tight enough for the loop to stay in place. So the hanging yoga poses might last a little less than they should.
- FODOKO Yoga Strap for Stretching Yoga Belt
- This belt strap is 8 feet long and 0.09-inch thick and made up of sturdy cotton.
- The cotton material used makes this belt non-abrasive so no rope burns to be expected.
- There are loops on each end of the band although it’s the loop for the foot that ends up getting used more.
- This one is more towards yoga, pilates and other therapeutic forms of strap-based fitness.
- Not the kind you purchase as substitute for ballet stretch bands for flexibility training.
- This band is geared more as a tool or add-on for physical therapy sessions.
- Yoga EVO Stretching Strap with Handling Loops
- This stretch strap is either for home-based yoga sessions or for physical therapy sessions that demanded stretching exercises.
- Instead of having one loop on each each of the strap, it has several handling loops on the strap itself for better grip in the physical therapy session.
- This strap is made up of cotton to avoid any abrasions in the middle of the stretching routine.
- The package comes with a zip pouch for easy storage and portability in case you would rather use this strap in the gym before and after yoga sessions.
- It’s one of the cheapest stretching straps available online.
- Not too low-priced to make you doubt about its quality.
- Not high-priced either as to over-promise and under-deliver in terms of utility.
Top-rated similar product