Stretching to attain fluidity in those arabesques? The Stretch Band by The Main Dancer is quick to address that need for flexibility. Having a band to support you in the middle of your stretching routine would be explained in the following bullet points.
- The Stretch Band by The Main Dancer consists of a long black band and a short black band.
- The long black band has loops on each end for the foot and the hand(s) respectively.
- The short black band serves as the anchor when using the Stretch Band in a standing position.
- One end of the short black band has a D-shaped ring.
- The other end of the short black band has a little black cylinder covered with black sponge to keep the Stretch Band by The Main Dancer in place using a closed door.
- The main band of the Stretch Band by The Main Dancer is long enough to reach down to knee level when held with one hand.
- The long band adjusts to you instead of waiting for you to stand with your back facing the band while stretching your leg in a standing position.
- This band is best used for practicing your arabesque if you are a ballet student.
- This band is also suitable for cheerleaders that need to perfect their leg raises in the comfort of their homes.
- With the length of the Stretch Band by The Main Dancer, you can include sitting positions for your daily stretching routine.
- The way this band is weaved makes it less susceptible to rope burns or marks left in the middle of an intense stretching routine.
- The D-ring is made up of heavy-duty stainless steel that survived stress-tests in anticipation of all weight levels that ballet dancers and gymnasts belong to.
- The Amazon profile does not mention, apart from “European”, whether the material is made up of polyester, weaved organic cotton or some other mixed material.
- The Stretch Band by The Main Dancer might be too long for younger ballet dancers and kids just starting out the stretching routines.
- The Original Stretch Out Strap with Exercise Book by OPTP
- This stretch strap is made of nylon with 10 individual loops for easier grip.
- The package comes with an instructional exercise book.
- One of the first straps created and designed for stretching routines.
- This strap is effective before and after exercise routines.
- Highly recommended for ballet students, cheer dance newbies and middle-aged individuals undergoing stretch-based physical therapy.
- Sportsun Yoga Strap Legs Stretching Band for Ballet
- This strap is created to help ballet students and gymnast neophytes achieve better flexibility.
- This strap set consists of a long blue band with adjustable loops for a variety of ways to stretch the body and a short band as anchor.
- The short band has a large chrome D-shaped ring on one end for the long blue band to go in and a small blue cylinder covered with black sponge.
- The strap is made up of webbed mixed cloth for easy hand-washing and drying.
- Rating is 7 out of 10 for being basic enough. Could have been higher if it had more color choices apart from black.
- The Stretch Band by The Main Dancer is helpful for individuals facing challenges in their daily stretching routines.
- This strap is highly recommended for students engaged in activities that demanded advanced levels of flexibility without making the process painful for neophytes.
- Also recommended for individuals trying to gain their flexibility back in the middle of physical therapy sessions.
Top-rated similar product