The most underrated moves in ballet involved grand plies. You need to learn how to stretch your legs first in a way that can help you kiss your knee without bending it in the middle of the routine. This is where the Sportsun Yoga Strap Legs Stretching Band for Ballet.
- This stretch band comes with a short strap with a D-shaped ring on one end and a short cylinder as door anchor.
- The cylinder is short but durable to keep the longer strap in place while you are stretching in an upright position.
- The D-shaped ring makes the strap easy to use whether you are close to the hinges or close to the knob while stretching.
- The loops on each end of the stretch strap are secured using buckles to hold the foot on one end and for the hands to grasp on the other end.
- The strap is weaved using a webbed pattern, giving durability to the strap.
- The material, polyester, used in creating the strap made this product washable. Hand-wash recommended.
- The cylinder-shaped anchor relies on the closed door, not its weight, to stay in place.
- The Sportsun Yoga Strap Legs Stretching Band for Ballet caters not only to ballet students but also to yoga students.
- The stretch band can be used even when not attached to the door anchor for stretching your hamstring.
- This can be done by holding the main strap on each end while sitting down with the middle part around the feet just a little behind the toes.
- Pulling your feet using the main strap stretches the hamstring in a sitting position
- The buckles made the main strap adjustable to help you do more yoga-based stretching exercises similar to the position explained in the previous bullet point.
- Best used with the help of your walk-in closet’s door instead of the main room’s door.
- The Sportsun Yoga Strap Legs Stretching Band is not elastic.
- Much of the stretching routines executed using this band rely on your pulling ability.
- Since the door anchor relies on a closed door that keeps it in place instead of the weight, you can’t use it on the bedroom door or any door at risk of getting opened more often.
- The risk of rope burns exist especially with the webbed weave that the band possesses.
- Based on its Amazon profile, the “1 inch long” product description is misleading. It is a major issue for ballet dancers and yoga practitioners looking for a specific length before buying.
- The Stretching for Ballet Yoga Belt strap stretches up to 113 inches long and 1 and a half inch wide.
- The door anchor is a small cylinder with black sponge wrapped around it, best used on a closed closet door.
- The smaller strap has the door anchor on one end and the anti-rust D-shaped ring to put the main strap through.
- Made of 100% premium cotton, woven to be extra thick and guaranteed to be durable due to its thickness
- This stretching leg strap is lightweight at 0.6 ounces (shipping weight).
- This strap is ideal to use for ballet students and cheerleaders minutes before the performance itself.
- The main strap works best with the help of the shorter strap with a buckle to use as fulcrum and a slightly bigger cylinder covered with sponge to anchor the strap.
- Available in blue and pink from the main strap to the door anchor used.
- Highly recommended for advanced levels of dancing that demanded extra flexibility.
- The Sportsun Yoga Strap Legs Stretching Band looked more suitable for yoga-related stretching routines without the door anchor.
- The same strap is best used for warming up for ballet classes when used with the door anchor.
Top-rated similar product