Review of Looped Stretching Strap by EverStretch-9.0
The EverStretch stretching strap with loops is an effective tool to practice flexibility training with. We would recommend it to anyone looking to improve their flexibility.
The leg stretcher is perfect for Dancers, Ballet, Taekwondo, and Gymnastics.
Let’s dive into the bands’ specifics!
- The looped stretching strap has a wide strap made from top quality comfortable fabric, super strong double and quadruple stitching and soft neoprene padded lining in the outer loops.
- It has been provided with other accessories including breathable mesh carry bag, quick start flyer with 6 exercises, digital e-book stretching guide with 30 exercises and access to online portal with educational resources.
- Perfect for any sport as well as rehabilitation after knee replacement surgery or plantar fasciitis recovery.
- It's not just great for stretching, but for strength training exercises as well.
- It is padded with comfortable lining, so it doesn’t dig into your body when stretching.
- Loops throughout the band help with deepening stretches and tracking progress.
- If for whatever reason you don’t wish to keep the looped stretching strap – cash back is guaranteed.
- The warranty is lifetime—all you need to do after buying the stretching equipment is to register it at EverStretch site.
- The price is relatively high as compared to most similar products in the market, but it seems that it's worth it.
- This strap is not made to be stretchable in itself so it cannot be used for resistance training.
- The loops are not adjustable.
- It is only available in one color – green / grey.
If I was to choose another product over this one, then it would probably be the Original Stretch Out Strap by OPTP.
This stretching strap with loops is very easy to use. It’s very effective at getting me to stretch to my fullest ability, but it can also be used for light stretches.
Product Quality 90%
Value For Money 85%
Customer Service 90%
Overall Rating 90%
Top-rated similar product