This Leg Stretcher is much easier to handle than the original solid steel I-Flex as it gives the Dancer more control and ease.
It has been recommended by therapists and chiropractors.
Check out its review
- It has a hook that helps it lock once you shut the door.
- The stretcher is made with sturdy materials (braided nylon) to be able to sustain a lot of pressure.
- It comes in a stylish black colour which, to say the least, is a safe choice of colour.
- The metal piece prevents the leg stretcher from sliding back and forth.
- The stretcher enhances deeper stretches which keep your leg muscles sporty.
- The materials used are of great quality and highly durable.
- If not well clipped, the hooker could mark your door due to the constant shifting.
I have found the UpCircleSeven stretcher to be more stable and affordable—this would be a great budget band that’s gentler on your door.
I don’t know about you but I can’t afford a paint job every now and then. I would go for a stretcher with a stable hooker unless of course, I work for a paint company.
Top-rated similar product