Kurma has created another high-quality can't-live-without accessory, a yoga strap that doubles as a yoga mat sling. Its kind of simply dual use Yoga accesory.By forming loops on either end of the strap it doubles as a functional sling to carry your mat. Simply slide in your mat in, sling it over your shoulder, and go. It made by cotton, making it extra soft on your shoulders and hands, non-slip grip on sweaty hands, reinforced stitching, well made, and the most important note is, its easy to Use.
- Length: 6 ft Long x 1.5 in Thick.
- Shipping weight: 0.3 ounces.
- Color: Fuchsia, green, teal.
- Material: Machine washable.
- Soft 100% cotton.
- Switches between being a yoga strap and a carrying strap easily.
- This thing is handy.
- Simple and effective design.
- Nice color and material choice.
- Durable and long enough for multiple uses.
- Color not accurate.
- The teal is not as bright as shown in the picture.
- It needs constant pressure on the loops for carrying the mat.
When it comes to a budget yoga strap, you want to go for the Gaiam Easy-Cinch Yoga Mat Slings. This stretcher also has a good material, more variant colours, and a lot of benefit.
This simple accessory reduces your need for 2 items, now you can have both, in one! Just by adding a double D-ring to the other end of a classic yoga strap, it turns an already important yoga tool into a yoga mat carrying sling. The simple D-ring design makes it incredibly easy to adjust. The elegant design works perfectly as both a yoga strap to assist in your stretches and as a convenient yoga mat sling. It helps us stretch and provides the perfect way to carry my yoga mat when we’re done.
Top-rated similar product