Are you having problems picking the best ballet stretch band your money could ever get you?
Well, be sure to book a front row seat to this review of the stretching equipment by Vital Balance.
So, is this product as radiant as its makers’ name suggests?
Check out its review below.
- This Bloom stretching equipment is made with perfect resistance levels for the best results—your resistance stretches could be perfected with this piece.
- Most flexibility training leg stretchers can easily slip—the Bloom Band brand is made with non-slip premium material to give you the best grip while stretching.
- The ballet stretching band incorporates a user manual with easy-follow diagrams. Trust me you don’t want to read a lot of fluff when training.
- The leg stretcher is seamless—this makes it indestructible or at least, longer lasting.
- Most stretching equipment is not seamless—I’d be unfair if I brought this feature on the second bullet.
- The fact that the leg stretcher is non-slip sets it apart from the rest of the flexibility training bands.
- This ballet stretching band is perfectly elongated to fit anyone above 4.9 inches.
- The provided manual is easier to follow since it focuses more on diagrams—it’s not wordy.
The only minor downside of this stretching equipment is that it could come off as too tight for some stretches.
At a rating of 4.7/5.0, one would ask them whether an alternative could possibly exist—and the answer is YES!
If I ever needed to take chances—I would with this ballet stretch band. I would simply feed well, suit up, and stretch the hell out of its stiffness.
Top-rated similar product