The UpCircleSeven ballet stretch band is a flexibility training band—specifically created for dancers, cheerleading training, classical ballet, and gymnastics.
This leg stretcher is as much of a muscle building tool—thanks to the 25% extra thick rubber latex material used as compared to other stretching equipment.
- The product is 25% thicker than other ballet stretch bands.
- This leg stretcher features a convenient carrying bag for your stretching equipment.
- It can be used for a wider variety of flexibility training.
- The UpCircleSeven ballet stretch band comes in five different colours to choose from—baby blue, ivory white, plum purple, rose pink, and teal.
- On top of the list is, of course, this stretching equipment’s biggest advantage—versatility. As earlier stated, this ballet stretch band can be used for a variety of flexibility training programs.
- This leg stretcher is also available in five different colours—a definite plus.
- The refund policy—that’s right. Obtaining a refund in case your stretching equipment falls short of your expectations has never been easier.
- Due to the extra thickness, this leg stretcher was found by many users to be sturdy and durable.
- It also comes with a stylish carrying bag.
- Some users claimed not to have received a training guide on purchasing the ballet stretch band.—honestly, that’s absurd.
- The leg stretcher is quite long—it may only be suitable for tall people.
- This training equipment has also been reviewed by some users as being weak—too weak to stretch middle splits.
When it comes to strength, this MWF stretching equipment is highly recommended—but if you need a budget one, then you might want to check out this other one.
This leg stretcher is rated at 4.6 on Amazon—now that must mean something, right?