The SuperiorStretch ballet stretch band is one of the best flexibility training equipment your money can ever afford you.
This 4.3-Amazon rated leg stretcher is best known for dancing and gymnastics training. Made with great elasticity, this SuperiorStretch family member is quite a performer when it comes to flexibility and stretching aids—as compared to its counterparts.
If reviews are anything to go by, then this ballet stretch band has earned its high rating. Take a look at how.
- This stretching equipment is unique—made of natural elastic rubber, unlike other ballet stretch bands.
- It has firm resistance—flexibility training using this stretcher is bound to be memorable.
- This leg stretcher is highly adaptable to numerous uses such as dancing training, gymnastics, and classical ballet, among other sports. Notable is the fact that it has been used by some buyers during physical therapy sessions.
- The ballet stretching band is averagely long at 45 inches and 90 inches in circumference.
- Made from natural rubber—no latex additive.
- Comes in a beautiful colour—Teal.
- The leg stretcher is accompanied with a flexibility training guide with every purchase.
- It’s a single large loop design.
- The ballet stretching band comes in one single colour—such a disadvantage.
- Some reviews reveal that a certain number of purchases made came without the training guide.
- There is something confusing about the product—a client who is allergic to latex claimed to have encountered the allergy after using the leg stretcher. On the other hand, the manufacturers specify the product as being latex-free.
There are numerous other flexibility training products to choose from that seem to be enjoying sizable positive reviews from its customers. They include the My Way Fitness, UpCircleSeven brands, among others.
Most products are almost 100% similar to each other—save for a few add-ons. So be sure to evaluate every last detail of your stretching equipment before any monetary commitments.
Top-rated similar product