The RubyStretch stretching equipment is used for dance, ballet, gymnasium, and flexibility trainings.
When you need to master your splits and get flexible, this leg stretcher is the perfect match for you.
With its silky and smooth texture—you can easily increase your motion range or perform hands-free stretching.
Can this ballet stretch band match up to its 4.6 Amazon rating? Let’s find out.
- This flexibility training tool is made of seamless, natural latex—this reduces allergies significantly.
- The RubyStretch product is wide and comfortable on your skin.
- The stretching equipment is fairly strong—allowing for hands-free stretching.
- This ballet stretch band is stretchy and durable—so no snapping due to twisting.
- It comes with an elegant pouch for ease of carrying around.
Who it’s for
This stretching equipment is used for a wide range of flexibility training—making it suitable for anyone looking to perform any form of stretching.
- This amazing leg stretcher comes in two gorgeous colours—teal and pink.
- The Ruby ballet stretch band offers you an unforgettable flexibility training session—with its hands-free stretching and strengthening abilities.
- It also provides a safe training method of resistance training.
- Happy customers claim that the stretching equipment dramatically enhances posture, flexibility, and general grace.
- One noticeable downside according to one of the customers is that this brand of ballet stretch band is that it is relatively thinner in terms of width and thickness than most other brands.
If it’s a matter of thickness, then this product could be in for a lot of substitutes. The recommended ones include stretching equipment by My Way Fitness, UpCircleSeven, SuperiorStretch, among others.
For the best flexibility training, you want to go for durable, thick, elastic, and correctly-sized ballet stretch band—these criteria should be so applied in all the leg stretchers.
Top-rated similar product