With the various flexibility training equipment in the market, picking the best could be quite daunting.
But you can now stop worrying and sit back.
The Ballet Stretch Band by Pretty Simple is a top notch stretching equipment.
So, is it worth your bucks?
Only one way to find out!
- The Pretty Simple ballet stretch band measure 45 inches × 2.50 mm Wall Thickness × 1½ inches wide—this provides your band durability and more comfortable flexibility training sessions.
- The leg stretcher features image-based instructions for utilising the stretching equipment.
- The generous thickness grants you safer and effective resistance training.
- The ballet stretch band is also 99.998% free of soluble proteins (latex allergens)
- The stretching equipment is meant for flexibility training by both children and adults—fairly versatile.
- The product comes with warranty and an easy refund policy.
- Each ballet stretch band comes with instructions.
- There are no surprises on the quality—recommended seller guarantee you quality.
- The leg stretcher is utterly affordable
- The stretching equipment is only available in one colour—pink.
- The band is allegedly small and has a weird smell.
I honestly believe that this ballet stretch band is in its own league so am going to cut it some slack and say if you get one of these stretching equipment—no need for alternatives folks!
If you asked me—after reviewing this product, I wouldn’t look any further unless of course “pink” rubs you the wrong way.
Top-rated similar product