Do you ever wish for strength, balance, and graceful body movements that ultimately make you fit? Well, now you have one.
Ballet stretch band by MWF not only grants you flexibility, but also makes the whole exercise fun. This ballet is of high-end quality and offers you superior resistance. So, how good or bad is this stretching equipment? Here is the breakdown.
- This ballet stretch band can be used as a strap—this helps especially when conducting flexibility training.
- It’s relatively thick—at 4.5mm thick, you can be sure of more resistance from the equipment.
- The ballet also comes it two distinct colours—purple and pink.
- The equipment comes with a pouch for carrying it around—so you can conveniently tuck it away after your fitness training.
- The coolest thing about this ballet stretch band is that it’s both stretchy and strong all at once. It can be stretched so widely without leaving any weak spots.
- It also has a beautiful carrying bag—can conveniently be carried around.
- The band comes with detailed instructions on directions for use—you can always be certain of using your leg stretcher the right way for maximum benefit.
- This stretching equipment is quite versatile—both tall and short people can make use of it.
- I’d imagine that there are people who are highly allergic to latex. This product can’t be used by such persons since it’s entirely made of latex.
- Notable is the fact that it only comes in two colours (purple and pink)—this could limit use by some individuals who may be interested in other colours.
When it comes to a budget ballet stretch band, you want to go for the Fit Simplify .
This stretcher also has an option of five colours to choose from—unlike the two that the MWF one offers.
This 5-star Amazon rated stretching equipment is undoubtedly one of the best flexibility training tools. With this durable piece, you are certain of experiencing a memorable training episode—and a lasting one at that.
As earlier stated, this ballet stretcher comes with its fair share of drawbacks but honestly—with a budget of less than $16 plus free shipping, dealing with some of the cons can be worthy.