If you are like me—then you probably always want the best but yet pay less, right?
It’s kind of unfair but the sad truth!
No doubt all ballerinas want top-quality affordable ballet stretch bands.
Cross your fingers for kismet—for your search could soon end with this Jiyaru stretching equipment.
- Made from 100% premium latex, your flexibility training couldn’t have gotten stretchy.
- The leg stretcher comes in two sizes—to suit both young and adult users.
- This stretching equipment comes in three super-cool colours—black, pink and green.
- The ballet stretch band is relatively thick than most other stretchers—offering more resistance and more comfortable stretches.
- The stretcher is versatile—it can be used by dancers, cheerleaders, gymnasts, yogis, physical therapy patients, among others.
- There is a wider colour choice as compared to other ballet stretch bands—a choice of three isn’t so bad, is it?
- The stretching equipment comes in two sizes—this ensures everyone is well catered for.
- The quality of the material used is a sure guarantee of durability.
- The leg stretcher is crafted with suitable dimensions to enhance deeper stretches.
- Latex material reacts with some ballerinas.
- Some clients found the stretching equipment way too thin and stretchy
Most ballets stretch bands are made of latex material so if there’s a way of you safely dealing with the drawback; you would find yourself with a pile of options.
However, I would be reluctant to recommend on a latex-free leg stretcher since most of the listed ones also have claims of sustenance of latex-related allergies.
Flexibility training requires a certain degree of specification—the best thing would be to first understand what your needs are; then the rest will fall into place.
Top-rated similar product