The EverStretch leg stretcher is made of 100% Natural Latex and is used by hundreds of students and professionals involved in flexibility training.
This ballet stretch band is popular because it can be used as a strength training loop in place of other expensive resistance loops you see in Sporting Goods Stores and Gyms.
So why the popularity among ballerinas? Here’s the why.
- The leg stretcher is effortlessly flexible—it allows you to make longer splits.
- The stretching equipment features a professional training e-guide for every purchase made.
- With 100% Natural Latex material, you are assured of top quality as compared to other ballet stretch bands made from TPE material.
- To carter for the notion that most flexibility training leg stretchers are either too loose or too tight—this stretching equipment is made with a great level of elasticity that is coupled with enough tension resistance mechanism.
- This EverStretch product comes in a stylish green colour.
- This ballet stretch band is also dual-layered—this provides a fair level of durability as well as resistance.
- Green is a unique colour that stands out from the crowd—for the attention seekers; the search is over.
- The stretching equipment saves you time and money since it’s dual-layered to last longer.
- The 100% Natural Latex material is a sure ticket to quality.
- The leg stretcher keeps you training like an expert with its professional e-manual.
- Some buyers of the product have complained of allergic reactions sustained from using the Latex band.
- The limitation in terms of colour choice can’t simply be ignored.
- The price is relatively high with other stretching equipment going for less than $20, but from reviews it seems to be worth it.
Apart from the high price and the “latex thing”, from reading customer reviews, this ballet stretching material is more than worth it.
Top-rated similar product