This Balance Pro Stretch band is currently rated at 4.6 on Amazon.
This stretching equipment is a show-stopper when it comes to gymnastics or dancing and generally an essential companion for any form flexibility training.
I thought this product would a terrific leg stretcher and so I decided to review it. Here, take a look!
- This ballet stretch band is customized for ages starting from 7 years and above. Did you know that many young ballerinas begin to shape up at the age of 7? Well, now you know.
- The stretching equipment features an instruction manual in the form of captivating pictures—if you’re not sure of something, you can always run back to your manual.
- This ballet is made of 100% premium latex—this reduces the level of allergic reactions.
- The band is suitable for both beginners and pros—resistance levels can be adjusted accordingly.
- The leg stretcher comes with an elegant-looking carrying bag. With this, you can conveniently carry your stretching equipment to your flexibility training centre.
This Balance Pro leg stretcher is relatively low-priced as compared to other stretching equipment.
- The gorgeous pink colour looks pretty on female ballerinas.
- The premium latex enhances deeper stretches—this is essential to the development of the long and lean muscles.
- The ballet stretch band is comparatively cheaper.
- The band is quite sturdy—buyers have positively reviewed this leg stretcher after using other similar products.
- This ballet stretch band is produced in only one colour—pink.
- The simple fact that it’s made from latex material makes its use limited to a certain sect of ballerinas.
Save for a few fixable drawbacks, this ballet stretch band is a definite YES for flexibility training.
Top-rated similar product