Peace Yoga Stretching Exercise Strap
Finding peace through yoga may seem cliche now until you discover the Peace Yoga Stretching Exercise Strap. Stretch straps like this pique the interest of even the fitness enthusiast with the most excuses to throw out when asked about getting into yoga.
- The Peace Yoga Stretching Exercise Strap extends at 7 feet long and half an inch wide.
- Color variations available are blue, black, purple, green, pink and gray.
- It has 12 loops, carefully stitched to stay in place in the middle of the stretching routines.
- The 12 loops found in the Peace Yoga Stretching Exercise Strap give you an idea of your progress when it comes to flexibility levels reached.
- Beginners in yoga found this strap helpful in stretching their limbs closer to the positions taught in yoga classes.
- Fitness enthusiasts of other genres found this strap as efficient as that of someone helping them out stretch their feet and calves.
- Legs can go through the loops for a better and safer way to stretch them in a way that flexes the hamstring.
- Some physical therapists recommend this for athletes suffering from a torn ACL or a strained hamstring.
- This is also used on patients undergoing therapy after knee replacement surgery or hip replacement surgery, to name a few.
- The Peace Yoga Stretching Exercise Strap is not for resistance training. It cannot stretch enough to replace weights or similar fitness tools in the gym.
- The loops are not adjustable, making the efficiency dependent on the way you stretch out with the help of this strap.
- It does not come with an instructional guide in soft/hard copy, just the strap.
- It does not have a website to go to either for the tutorial videos nor a DVD from which you can view proper positions where the Peace Yoga Stretching Exercise Strap fits as a yoga tool.
- Gravity Fitness Stretching Multi Loop Neoprene Strap
- The premise under Gravity Fitness Stretching Multi Loop Neoprene Strap is similar to the premise of the Peace Yoga Stretching Exercise Strap.
- It has 12 loops on this strap.
- This is the longer strap though at length 8 feet and width of 1 and a half inches.
- While this strap can be used even if you are wearing your workout shoes, most users still recommend using this with bare feet just like how yoga enthusiasts would use this on the mat.
- Athletes learn using this strap for warming up their muscles and tendons before the main workout and for cooling down the same parts before calling it a day.
- The strap is made of 100% high quality nylon webbing for guaranteed durabilty.
- Package comes with a nylon storage bag to easily store the strap when not in use.
- Liryo Yoga Strap for Stretching
- The Liryo Yoga Strap for Stretching is made up of a cotton weaved into a loop and stitched for form 10 loops.
- This strap is not elastic, making you stretch without the risk of this strap snapping painfully to your skin due to slipped grip.
- While most early adopters of this strap are yoga beginners and enthusiasts alike, even professional athletes use this for warmup sessions.
- Since the Liryo Yoga Strap for Stretching is designed by physical therapists and other medical professionals, it was a breeze to recommend them to physical therapists.
- Patients of physical therapists end up buying their own strap to keep on enjoying the benefits of improved flexibility even after the session has ended.
- The package comes with the Bamboo Cooling Towel and the instructional guides available in poster (hard copy) format and PDF format for your tablet or other devices.
- Rating is at 7 out of 10. Despite efficiency, the lack of a pouch and an exercise booklet means depending on other “generic” sources for its usage.
- Most of the benefits of the Peace Yoga Stretching Exercise Strap is in the strap alone.
- If you already have a little pouch to put this strap, it will be fine.
- Any generic tutorial video using a multi-loop yoga strap would be the next best substitute to an instructional tool using this strap.
Top-rated similar product