It is one thing to learn flexibility as a ballet student and another thing to maintain flexibility as a professional ballet dancer. Or maybe you just need to regain the flexibility you once had in your younger years. Let not middle age be a reason to make your body forget the flexibility it once had using the iFlex Stretch Unit.
- The iFlex Stretch unit consists of a stretch band in a little loop attached to a little black square.
- That little black square is attached to a wall.
- The black band has loops on both ends to put the foot on one end and hold the other loop either with one hand or both hands.
- Made in the USA and distributed on most US-based retailing websites.
- This works for adults tall enough to attach the iFlex Stetch unit above their heads without having to depend on a door for support.
- It does not need a door - closet door or bedroom door - to support the band for the standing stretch routines.
- Other buyers managed to attached the iFlex Stretch unit to a door so it proves the level of versatility that this tool has.
- The black square can easily be nailed on a wooden wall or a concrete wall like a permanent fixture.
- It helps kids and adults alike in achieving and maintaining ballet-level flexibility on a daily basis.
- The iFlex Stretch unit can be used whether standing up or sitting down as long as the hand-and-foot coordination is in place.
- So safe to use, it earned an endorsement by the North Hills Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy from Pittsburgh, PA.
- Even non-dancers can use the iFlex Stretch unit for physical therapy purposes.
- Much of the set-up of the iFlex Stretch unit is based on what is shown on online store.
- Not enough information regarding assembly. Most sites would go straight to describing the contents the package bought.
- Sometimes you need to screw the black square to the wall to keep it in place.
- If you don’t screw it and let it sit on top of a door, if the door is not thick enough to hold the black square, the iFlex Stretch unit won’t stay in place.
- The worst isolated cases involved receiving their purchased items in a ziploc bag containing used stuff. It reflects the kind of customer service (or lack of it) that Danzia inputted in said product.
- The Main Dancer Stretch Band
- The strap is 1.6 inches wide, wide enough to avoid rope burns from stretching routines.
- Made in Europe and used mostly by ballet instructors and students alike.
- Attaches easily on a closed door to assist a ballet student in perfecting the arabesque pose.
- The package is in instant gift mode, ideal for giving to aspiring ballet dancers and other dance enthusiasts.
- Ballet Stretch Band
- The Ballet Stretch Band has 2 D-shaped rings to easily adjust the strap.
- Attachable not only to a closed door or some hook sticking out of a wall but also on a nearby tree granted that the branch is thick and durable enough.
- This band has loops on each end for the foot and hand(s) respectively.
- Rated 7 out of 10. It could have been higher if not for the lack of information posted on most of the sites where the iFlex Stretch Unit.
- It could have enticed more to use the iFlex Stretch unit with more information about the raw materials used to identify or estimate risk of rope burns.
- Highly recommended to somewhat taller ballet dancers and middle-aged adults in need of additional tools for their physical therapy session.
Top-rated similar product