FITT Gear MultiGrip Strap
Portability is what most stretch straps today offer. Knowing how most people today don’t always have time for stretching exercises, having the FITT Gear MultiGrip Strap is the closest thing to exercise that busy people like you could have. And it’s not a bad thing. Besides, flexibility is not exclusive to your duties as a corporate employee. As long as you use this strap to stretch in between breaks so as not to interrupt your work day.
- The FITT Gear MultiGrip Strap has 10 loops stitched into an 82-inch stretch strap.
- The strap comes with a soft copy of the instructional guide in PDF form for your convenience.
- Lightweight enough to be carried around at only 4.8 ounces.
- For a strap that goes beyond 6 feet, the FITT Gear MultiGrip Strap is versatile to be used by yoga beginners and other fitness enthusiasts of all sizes.
- The loops make this strap easy to grip even for yoga students with height below 5 feet.
- The loops give yoga students and beginners an idea of their level of flexibility as opposed to the level of flexibility that they plan to attain.
- With that said, the loops found in the FITT Gear MultiGrip Strap help people having trouble with muscle movement like stiffness around the joints.
- This strap is perhaps the best antidote to lack of physical activity as it is intended to stimulate the tendons.
- Athletes found this useful too when it comes to warm-up sessions or cooling down after an intense workout involving the muscles and the tendons.
- This strap has an instructional guide to help you which stretching routines are suitable for warming up or which routines are meant to relax your muscles.
- Most stretching routines taught target not only the muscles and tendons but also the joints.
- Made of cotton fabric stitched to form the loops, it is hand-wash friendly, avoiding any foul smell to stay in this strap due to sweaty stretching routines that it can survive from.
- It comes with a lifetime guarantee. So if you have your own strap used for after-surgery therapy, you can keep it to maintain flexibility attained in the physical therapy sessions.
- It does not have the flexibility of rubber. The flexibility attained is dependent on the loops, not on elasticity which the strap doesn’t have.
- In some isolated cases, those who bought this product end up receiving only the strap, not the instructional guide.
- It is not intended to be for resistance straining.
- FODOKO Yoga Strap for Stretching Yoga Belt
- The durability of the FODOKO Yoga Strap is based mainly on its thickness measured at 0.09 inch.
- The cotton material used is weaved thick enough to pass stress tests expected in intensified stretching routines.
- The cotton material made this strap non-abrasive. So almost no rope burns earned no matter how intense the flexibility training can go.
- For the most part, the instructional guide has stretching exercises that are similar to routines undergone in physical therapy sessions. So physical therapists end up using this too.
- This strap is more appropriate for routines in yoga classes or Pilates sessions.
- Gravity Fitness 12-Loop Stretch Strap
- This multi-loop strap is used for increasing range in motion for athletes through warm-up sessions.
- The nylon webbing in this strap made it possible to stitch 12 loops in an 8-foot strap intended to stretch the person undergoing therapy, not the other way around.
- Fitness enthusiasts engaged in CrossFit, Yoga and Pilates have this strap to assist them in their hamstring flexibility.
- Physical therapists also use this for people after having knee replacement surgery or when they are trying to put their physical capabilities back to normal after a bad fall.
- It comes with an instructional guide and a nylon storage bag to easily carry it around whether in yoga class warm-ups or typical gym class warm-ups.
- Rating is 8 out of 10. The pros outweigh the cons. It just lacked a pouch for the strap to put into.
- The FITT Gear MultiGrip Strap knows which fitness enthusiasts would benefit the most from a stretching tool this versatile - almost everyone.
- Whether it’s office employees almost stuck in a cubicle in a sitting position to patients trying to regain their flexibility after slipping down the stairs and spraining their ankle.
- The impact-less flexibility training that this strap provides helps convincing more people to use this strap.
Top-rated similar product